Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

27 February 2015

Summer Camp Highlights!

JM worked during all but one of six weeks of summer camp. The Little People and I came and went; we’re thankful for the opportunities each of us had. (And I’m thankful to have captured a few of those opportunities on camera!)

Since pictures are worth 1000 words, I’ll let ’em tell most of the story...

 DJ had a great time reconnecting with his friends.
(Ive never known a sweeter, more patient bunch
of teens and tweens!)


Soccer is always a highlight in Uruguay!



Our creative, craft-loving Elizabeth taught a new friend
to make braids with pine needles!

I got roped into playing several matches of “bochas” one afternoon.

My Daddy has great aim! 

JM had several opportunities to translate for our speaker.

We love these dear people!


And we always enjoy the flora and fauna at the camp!




 

Since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made...
~Romans 1:20

No comments: