Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

27 November 2015

Just for Fun!

“My Most Used Words on FB:”

¡Es una gran mezcla de mis dos idiomas!

I love the pictorial recap of this past year...

But as at least one of my multi-lingual friends noted:
“del” and “una” ranked up there pretty well. Imagine how boring your posts would have been without those great topics.
Ha! You can tell the software isn’t bilingual, eh?! But I’m guessing it’s set up to filter out “of” and “the” and “a” and such in English... J

No comments: