Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

26 November 2015

Thankful!

Today I’m thankful to be thankful to be in Uruguay on Thanksgiving Day – even though that means no turkey dinner! J



I’m thankful for my wonderful husband and two precious children AND for our Loving Shepherd showing Himself faithful in taking away what we preferred as first choice for schooling and guiding us – so evidently – along the path He is choosing for our family. (It’s a long story...)

I’m thankful for real, eternal Hope and opportunities to share that Hope every day! And I’m thankful for the enabling grace of God, His mercies that are new every morning, and His great faithfulness!

Here’s to a joy-filled Thanksgiving Season for all my friends and family!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've always been encouraged when God leads me obviously in a different way than what I expected. Sometimes it takes awhile to see what he's doing and be at peace, but then when I recognize God's hand I'm reassured! Thanks for sharing what God is teaching you! Happy Thanksgiving.

Deborah said...

Thank-you, dear friend, for your encouraging words.

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!