Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

30 November 2015

“Thankful Lists!”

We compiled “thankful lists” again this year, varying the craft slightly from last year’s design. As you can see, one member of the family was very inspired; the other was trying to fit the whole idea in while studying for end-of-the-school-year tests. (But she was the one who suggested we alter the craft as we did.)



Some items on the Little Man’s list make us grin; others actually make us both sad and thankful...

We truly have SO much to be thankful for!

No comments: