Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

01 July 2009

Duh Wed Wipe Stwahbehwee!

(Hows that for phonetic transcription?!)

Elizabeth is keenly interested in the fact that letters make up words and tell us something. She first figured it out a couple weeks ago while listening to me read The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear – her favorite book at the moment.

Were getting ready for a quick trip up to Indiana this weekend. Elizabeth has been eagerly practicing her reading aloud skills in anticipation of this visit with her Great-Gramma!

(Im so glad I was able to catch a practice run on video – especially for the sake of family abroad! Isnt modern technology a blessing?!)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awwwww! My kids and I enjoyed the story! :o)