Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

02 September 2009

September 1: Update on Jonatán


As for me, the nearness of God is my good;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
That I may tell of all Your works.
~Psalm 73:28

Please continue to pray earnestly for Jonatán!

As some of you who have seen Jona today undoubtedly noticed, he was not admitted to the hospital at 9:00 a.m. today for pre-op for the laparoscopic procedure to check the two spots on his lungs. The family did have an appointment with the surgeon who will be doing the biopsy and will be meeting with him again later this week, with the actual procedure taking place next week.

Jona did have various lab tests done today. The doctors were pleased that his blood counts have stayed where they want them to be. Praise the Lord!

Thank-you for praying! We are experiencing God's grace. I was over at Jona's house on Monday night, setting up a FaceBook account for the family. (Believe it or not, Dad in Carriacou, I'm their IT Guy!) They were such a blessing to me – all four are in great spirits, trusting the Lord completely!

No comments: