Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

02 November 2009

A new game at our house!

We're enjoying a new game at our house. Since it arrived a week ago, Elizabeth has begged to play it every day. I guess I won't be wrapping it up (at least not as a surprise) for Christmas...


We received the Rapelli Game, compliments of Timberdoodle (a great site for homeschool supplies) in exchange for my posting a complete review on my frugal blog as a reviewer for Mama Bzz. I was very happy when I received the email stating that I'd been selected to review Rapelli; Elizabeth is an avid little learner who loves games, building things, and learning in general.

We especially like educational games at our house – games that teach critical thinking skills to little ones – and we are pleased that Rapelli fits that bill. Using a giant piece of bamboo as the game board, Rapelli reinforces color matching, counting, and even rudimentary logic! An added bonus for us is the fact that the game instructions are in five languages, including Spanish and French – of great interest to our family! With Christmas less than two months away, I recommend Rapelli as a great addition to a young family’s wish list.

Thank-you to the folks at Timberdoodle and Mama Bzz for the opportunity to review this great product!

(You can go here to read my complete review.)

No comments: