Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

30 December 2009

Christmas Program!

There's been a lot of excitement this month! Sandwiched between the Pottery Outings was the K-3 Christmas Program.


This year's program was longer than last year's, and Elizabeth did sing out a good bit more... Perhaps the most memorable moment for me was the huge smile she flashed at her Daddy and me when she first spotted us in the audience. She then kept looking our way throughout the program, smiling widely every time she did so!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Little ones in Christmas programs are always the best!

Happy New Year!