Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

24 March 2010

Even more pictures of our trip...

Before leaving Pando for a week of Family Camp on the coast, we again had opportunity to minister with Iglesia Bíblica Maranatha on the outskirts of the city. There is great need for the Word of God to change hearts in this area north of Pando, where sin has broken many lives and destroyed many homes. We're thankful for and inspired by the faithful example of my Dad and Pat, working hard in a hard place – and trusting the Lord of the harvest for fruit that will remain!


Will you pause to pray for these precious souls?

No comments: