Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

28 April 2010

God said: “Yes!”


In Elizabeths words:
God said: Yes!

In six months we have a meeting scheduled in Greenville, SC:
Elizabeths sibling is due to arrive on my birthday.

Praise the LORD with us!

11 comments:

Andrea said...

That is an adorable picture! I am so happy for you all.

Deborah said...

Thank-you!

(We miss you all...)

Amy Hall said...

Woohoo!! Congrats, Deborah!! That is exciting!!

Ellen said...

Yay!!! I am SOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!!! How far along are you?

Keren said...

I am so excited for you I don't even know what to say, but YES!!! :) Praise the Lord!

I remember you telling the story of God giving you Elizabeth way back at Kristen's wedding shower, and it has always stuck out in my mind.

Deborah said...

Thanks everybody! We're very excited -- and thankful for God's goodness in answering our prayers with a YES!

Tomorrow will be the end of Week 14. I'm really hoping the nausea starts letting up...

:o}

Melody Peeler said...

I am so glad for you guys. Praying all goes well!

Becky Wilbur said...

Rejoicing with you, Deborah! Praise the Lord for His answer of "Yes"!

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for this announcement for years! God is so good and His mercies never fail! He is so faithful! And we hear that Grandma Steel is coming home to be there to help. How wonderful. I am headed to KY soon for the birth of Eleanor Marie. Give John Mark and Elizabeth a hug for us. Love you all!

TRBix said...

Fantastic!

So glad to hear this news. God is good.

Kristen said...

Deborah,

I was SO excited to hear this wonderful news! I, like Keren, distinctly remember your sharing your testimony of the Lord's giving you Elizabeth. Praise the Lord, once again! I'll be praying for you through the remainder of the pregnancy. Pregnancy is never "easy," much less when you're on the road!

Kristen