Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

21 June 2010

family pictures (by Elizabeth)

While traveling, Elizabeth often amuses herself by drawing...

Here are portraits of our family (drawn in early June):

Do note the variance in the shades and textures of our hair.
And she later added a beard to her Daddy's picture.

By then, she had decided that the Baby in my tummy was a BOY.

"That's why he has BLUE hair!"

About a week later, she came up with this one:

My arms, I was informed, are by my sides.
"That's why you can't see them."

There really are advantages to NOT having a DVD player in the car!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

These are so adorable! She's pretty talented. :o)