Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

22 August 2010

August 22: Update on Jonatán

We are praising the Lord that Jona had a good first week of school. Please pray for him as he adjusts to the demands of tenth grade. He is still recovering – and probably will be for a while – from long-term effects of all the chemotherapy he had this past year. Consequently, he still feels quite tired off and on.

On Wednesday of this week, the doctors will be running multiple tests. Please continue to pray that the tests would show Jona to be cancer-free. Pray for complete healing for him – to the praise of Christ's glorious grace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update.
I will make Wednesday a
Day of Prayer for Jona.
"May Jesus Christ be praised!"