Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

03 May 2011

"Thank-you..."

On behalf of our extended family, we would like to try to express our appreciation for the many ways you all have encouraged us in the past twenty months and especially in the past six or so weeks. Your notes, calls, statuses on FaceBook, poems, songs, meals, hands-on help, listening ears, and shoulders to cry on (to name just a few of the ways you’ve ministered) have blessed us beyond words. May our God richly repay you – as only HE can.

If you’ve been one of many who have read this blog for updates on Jona, please feel free to keep reading. Besides returning to occasional posts about my immediate family and ministry, I plan to continue posting tributes, poems, and songs that have been written for Jona, being convinced that he would want us to remember his amazing God.

No comments: