Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

07 December 2014

Happy B-Day [Party], DJM!

Can you guess the theme of the party?!

Oh, Mommy! That is SO cool!
He then proceeded to name the three favorites.
(Notice his flag artwork as part of the decorations...)


We love our Little Man!




SO thankful for the time with extended family...


Cousins!



For this boy [we] prayed, and the Lord has given [us] [our] petition which [we] asked of Him. So [we] have also dedicated him to the Lord; as long as he lives he is dedicated to the Lord.”

No comments: