Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

30 March 2015

Little Mechanic?!

On Sunday evening a week ago, he toppled into the ditch that runs right in front of the church. (Thankfully, there was no water. Thankfully, there were no serious injuries!)

“How did that happen?!” I asked him later. I had seen him leaning over.

“I was studying the motor on the Balls’ car.”

And without even pausing for breath, he traced an arc in the air with his finger:

“It has a pipe that goes this way and another one that goes this way…”

Fun stuff! J

He loves to assemble – and disassemble and creatively assemble and reassemble – the crane truck from Aunt Ruth, using the alternate nuts and bolts in the tool set from PaPa!

He’s cutting out paper copies he traced of some of his new tools.

No comments: