Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

24 November 2015

Happy B-Day [Party], DJM!

We had fun developing the Construction Worker theme this year!


“Cousins!”


We grilled out in the back yard...


Gotta stop to snack on olives between bites of cake! J


And we enjoyed the time with friends and family – from as far away as northern Canada this year! J





DJM is a very blessed boy!

We love our Little Engineer more than words could possibly say!
And we thank our Loving Shepherd for entrusting him to us!

No comments: