Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

16 January 2016

Welcome Home!

When E returned from camp (her first time ever as a full-time camper!), she was happily surprised to find that we’d finished painting her room! There are still decorating details to finish, but the basics are done and the room is in order...

It’s been fun to pull a look together with paint!

As I took pictures of our accomplishment, JM teased that I was capturing the orderly look on film because the room wouldn’t look that way for very long... J


And I was remembering ten years ago, when I was taking pictures of another little room where we had just set up a crib and added decorative “Noah’s Ark” details...

So much has happened in only one decade...


God has been exceedingly good to us...

No comments: