Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

31 March 2017

Soccer in Autumn!

The little boy who used to go to the stadium only for the food is becoming an avid soccer fan! (I guess he comes by it honestly...) J

Today he proudly informed me that I would like the pictures he’d drawn at school!

(He was supposed to be illustrating autumn.)

And he’s right! I love the pictures!


Last week he insisted in getting all dressed up in his celeste outfit to go to the stadium. (Although we gave him the outfit on his first birthday, the shorts and socks finally fit him now!)


He actually seemed to be following the game that night! (A first for him?!) At one point (when the score was 3 to 1, if I’m remembering correctly), he started crying really hard and buried his face in my arm.

“What’s wrong?!” I asked, alarmed.

“We aren’t going to win now!” he sobbed.

(So many teachable moments in soccer – and life!)

#SomosCelestes  #ElEquipoQueNosUne  #UruguayNoMá

No comments: