Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

12 April 2017

A little outing…

Today was a beautiful autumn day – sunny but pleasantly cool – perfect for a little family outing, especially since this week is a break from school!

So out to the “Criolla del Prado” we went...

We walked around, looking at local artisans’ work for display and sale.

JM finally found a hat to replace the one left on a bus years ago.


The food was great!

Crêpes (literally!) stuffed with dulce de leche!

We were glad our order was misunderstood, and we ended up with only two crêpes to share among the five of us!

No comments: