Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

05 May 2017

We ♥ Camp!

Camp ministry impacted both JM and me in our later teen and/or early adult years. Taxing though it is, our whole family loves camp ministry now – especially EMU’s Campamento Emanuel on Uruguay’s coast!

Due to the schedule this year – with the end of camp season overlapping the beginning of the academic year – I was not able to take (or post!) as many pictures as I have in past years (though I did post a few from Es week at camp).

Here are a few more favorites from this past summer camp season...

Showing off our Nigerian garb!









We always admire details in God’s creation when we’re at camp!



SO beautiful!

No comments: