Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

12 September 2017

Recent opportunities!

Although we do not celebrate Día del Niño – consistently with gifts – this year we did do something E and DJ both considered extra special!

 NEW Bibles – in Spanish! 


And in other news: More monkeys for our own Little Monkeys!

♥ “Just Because!” 


DJ recently attended a play, featuring a story by a well-known Uruguayan author. Follow-up homework was supposed to reflect on the experience. (DJ’s drawing includes details of the historic building that houses the theater!)

“Las medias de los flamencos” (Horacio Quiroga)

Funny Little Man keeps us on our toes! Two Saturdays ago, shortly after waking up, he remarked to me:
Better late than never! is a false disjunction – because people could arrive on time!
♥ ♥  

Two years ago, E and I sang our first duet publicly. On Saturday we had opportunity to repeat the experience...


SO much to be thankful for!

No comments: