Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

30 March 2019

“Welcome, Autumn!”

These are some of the colors we enjoy in autumn here in Uruguay! Yellows and browns are the most common, but oranges, reds, and pinks sprinkled throughout also help to liven the landscape!


The bright pink of the Silk Floss Kapok continues to be a family favorite!


And we finally saw acorns here – in Parque Batlle y Ordóñez, commonly referred to simply as Parque Batlle, home to numerous species of trees and plants, native as well as non-native, and home of our Estadio Centenario, the original World Cup stadium!

We recently enjoyed a little family outing to the park.

No comments: