Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

02 October 2019

Family Photo Shoot Faves!

Last week we finally managed to schedule a long overdue family photo shoot. (The last time we “officially” had “family photos” taken was over three years ago.) We’d aimed for our “spring break” (September 16 to 20) but ended up having to reschedule several times due to the gastrointestinal flu that’s currently making its rounds and was going through our (usually well) family that week!

The photo session finally materialized on Wednesday afternoon of last week. The weather was perfect, and even the azaleas were at their peak in the “Jardín Japonés” in the Prado neighborhood of MVD. As JM commented, that detail would have been practically impossible to plan ahead of time!

SO thankful!

I’m once again challenging myself to choose my top twelve favorites:
























And a bonus shot – just because there are so many favorites!


📷: FotoGonza

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I love these, and I love you! (And the last one is my fave!)

Unknown said...

You chose very well.
Love all of them and all of you :)

Carrie said...

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Gonzalo Ll. said...

Me alegro que les gustara las fotos, fue un placer realizar sus fotografías Familiares un año más, la verdad se ve un gran cambio en los chicos, espero el año que viene poder realizar nuevamente las fotografías Dios mediante, con el desafió de buscar nuevas propuestas y locaciones nuevas. Saludos