Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

17 December 2008

Home, sweet home!

It’s a cool, drizzly day in the Upstate – 57 degrees F, according to the weather icon on my Google homepage. The berries on the tree in front of the bathroom window have droplets of water on them that form and fall, form and fall, form and fall...

It’s nap time for the little one... And for me, it’s the perfect time of day to sit on the couch, listening to Handel’s Messiah, as I try to make progress on coupon clipping and organizing – glancing up now and then to enjoy the happy little Christmas tree lights...

No comments: