Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

19 January 2009

Family Christmas (cont.)

Our celebration with family who were out of town took place on Saturday, January 11. (This collage of the grandkids is especially for PaPa and Grandma!)


And the "Christmas Season" is finally over at our house. It officially ends on the anniversary of our engagement. Christmas lights, however, are still hanging around – and may have to become "winter lights" instead. I love happy little lights on a gray winter day! And the snowmen who have been slumbering all summer and fall in the Christmas trunk will have to make their appearance, too! And maybe, just maybe (IF the weatherman is correct) there'll soon be some real snow for us... We did get some flurries yesterday morning. (Please notice the "pile" of snow on the car...)

No comments: