Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

19 January 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary!

On January 16th, we celebrated the anniversary of our engagement. That evening ten years ago on the campus of Brevard College, we exchanged rings (made of Spanish gold!) that six months later would become our wedding rings – but we wore them on the opposite hand, in keeping with Uruguayan custom. (John Mark did manage to surprise me... I didn't know that he had the rings!)


I'm thankful for the Lord's leading – for all He has taught us and is now teaching us!

And I'm thankful for a wonderful Christian husband who truly is my best friend on earth!

No comments: