Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

02 March 2009

thankful for – SNOW!

We enjoyed a blustery day (starting late yesterday) – that turned into a blustery night with wind and snow and ice...


...and a visit from a Tigger, too!


(You ARE familiar with that story from Winnie the Pooh, aren't you?!)

Our tallest eucalyptus tree didn't do too well with all the wind... And on much more minor note, neither did our snowman... But we had fun!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Elizabeth looks so big in her Tigger suit!