Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

08 April 2009

Ahoy, Mates!

We've been listening (a lot!) to "Sing Along with Patch the Pirate" at our house; it seems to be the latest favorite. ("The Wise Man Built His House" by SMS is the other favorite – and one I highly recommend.)

My favorite Punkin Spice lines so far are:

When listening to the O-B-E-D-I-E-N-C-E song:

"Letters! It's a letters song!"

And when listening to the Jonah song:

"Jonah wasn't in Wally Whale! He was in another big fish!"

Wally Whale is her favorite character, too.

No comments: