Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

17 June 2009

Camping!

We joined PaPa and Grandma and the Aunts at the campground last weekend. This was Elizabeth's first overnight camping experience – and our first experience sleeping in the Suburban! It was an adventure and a learning experience!



(Yes, the pictures do show an appropriate bias!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like fun. I remember cooking over a campfire with my dad in the woods after camping overnight. Nothing could ever match that taste! :o)

Deborah said...

Agreed! :o)