Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

03 June 2009

Empty Nest

Our baby birds have grown up fast! Four days after discovering the wide-open beaks in the bush, I took this picture:


By the next day, they were out of the nest and perched on various branches throughout the bush. (Look at the fuzzy feathers on its head – looks like it's wearing a wig! Hee! Hee!)


Two days later, they looked like they were ready to take off into the wild, blue yonder. (I didn't actually get to observe the flying lessons, unfortunately.)

And now they're all grown up, and the nest is empty!

No comments: