Please remember the following requests Jona has shared:
- Jona’s testimony to touch the many people he comes in contact with at the hospital and at school so that Christ will get all the GLORY.
- Jona’s need for strength.
- Jona’s need to keep well. (There’s a lot of flu going around here in Greenville!)
- Christ’s guiding of the surgeon’s hands in a few weeks as they take out the tumor and part of the bone.
- Jona's chemo treatment this week as it is a long and hard one.
- Jona’s family's strength.
Thank-you for praying!
The Scriptural text of Sometimes a Light Surprises, a hymn by William Cowper, has been a blessing to me this week. The Lord is at work in the lives of His children; may He find us faithful!