Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

07 September 2011

A Compelling 9/11 Testimony!

Peter Scheibner, a senior cinema student at BJU, portrays on video the compelling testimony of his own father, Steve Scheibner, an American Airlines pilot whose life was spared when a more senior pilot bumped him from Flight 11 scheduled to go from Boston to Los Angeles on the morning of September 11, 2001.


In My Seat also draws a parallel to the Ultimate Substitute, who willingly gave His life for our eternal welfare. Praise be to God for His unspeakable gift!

No comments: