Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

21 December 2013

Joy to the World!

As Christmas Day approaches, I find myself meditating repeatedly on why He had to come...

My thoughts return to blog posts from the past couple of years...

And as I think about why Christ had to come, I echo the hope and joy penned by the hymn writer, Isaac Watts:
Joy to the world! The Lord is come...!
He comes to make His blessings flow
Far as the curse is found...
Amen! May it be so!
The darkness of Christmas, whether the first one or the one this [year], serves as a reminder of why Jesus had to come . . . and why He will come again...

No comments: