Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

30 December 2013

This is Christmas!

This is Christmas:

Mans Maker was made man, that He, Ruler of the stars, might nurse at His mothers breast;
that the Bread might hunger,
the Fountain thirst,
the Light sleep,
the Way be tired on His journey;
that the Truth might be accused of false witness,
the Teacher beaten with whips,
the Foundation be suspended on wood;
that Strength might be weak;
that the Healer might be wounded;
that Life might die.

~ Augustine

No comments: