Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

04 August 2015

“Little Brother!” ♥

I had to laugh... J
Today fb informed me that my Little Brother and I have been “Friends ... on Facebook for 1 Year.”
I had to laugh because we’re far more than friends on fb! And I often remind E: “Be kind to your Little Brother! He’ll be bigger than you someday! And I pray that you’ll become Best Friends  like my (not so) Little Brother and I are!”

I love you, “Little Brother!”

And I love the picture fb chose for the post!

No comments: