Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

10 August 2015

Jona’s Birthday...

It’s indescribably hard to know what to say on milestone days – days like today...


Today would be Jona’s 21st birthday... L

Sometimes the pain is sharp and cutting... Sometimes it’s a dull ache... Often there’s a feeling of incredible emptiness...

We miss him – more than words can possibly begin to express!

We’re thankful for tangible memories... (I’m simply going to compile the previous three birthday posts for today’s post...)

We look back, thankful for our Loving Shepherd who has faithfully carried us...


We look forward, thankful that He will faithfully carry us – forever! And we know that His words are trustworthy and true!


We choose to believe God’s promises! And we trust Him to continue to answer our prayers...


Please continue to pray especially for Jona’s immediate family!

No comments: