Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

23 September 2015

¡Bienvenida, Primavera!

Even though the “real feel” of this cold, gray, and rainy day seems to indicate otherwise, the fact stated on the calendar trumps feelings: Today is the First Official Day of Spring here in the southern hemisphere!

And weve already enjoyed some pretty warm weather; the trees are all budding with new leaves, and the flowers are starting to bloom everywhere.

Several weeks ago, we took advantage of the beautiful spring-like weather and rode the bus down to the Rambla (on Montevideo’s coast). It was a perfect almost spring afternoon, and we made fun memories as a family!

Welcome, Spring!

No comments: