Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

28 November 2020

“Biker’s Diploma!”

At the beginning of this month I posted about getting what I’m calling my “Driver’s Diploma!”

Another member of our family became confident on his set of wheels just this week! 😊



After searching off and on for several years and after selling DJ’s RadioFlyer tricycle at the end of September (the one I’d brought in pieces spread throughout our luggage in 2016) for almost twice the $35 (dollars) I’d paid for it in SC, late last month (and just in time for his b-day!) I finally found him a second-hand bike in very good shape and for the very reasonable price of roughly $20 (dollars) – a combo that, sadly, is not so easy to come by here. Second-hand merchandise tends to be quite expensive here, especially when compared to SC “yard sale” prices.

All that to say, we’ve been very happy with this find! 😊

After four outings to the park, DJ – very happily – took off on his own this past Wednesday!


💙💙💙

No comments: