Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

05 September 2015

¡Asadito!

Some of our college students came over for an asado (cook-out). All were invited, but only some could come. Most of them work full-time, including Saturday mornings.

Enjoying life!

[What can we say about this snapshot?!]

The Grill Master!

The final touch...

The desserts were definitely a highlight: The yogurt cake with strawberry topping is Maxi’s handiwork; the lemon cake (in the middle) is Vanessa’s. We’re blessed with some very talented students!

I’m already looking forward to the next time... J

No comments: