Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

18 September 2015

Expo Prado 2015

We enjoyed an afternoon outing to the Expo Prado with Abu Julia and one of our FEBU students yesterday.


DJ thinks that spring starts with a visit to the Expo Prado. He’s been looking forward to going ever since our visit last year. Now that he mentioned it, I remembered telling him that the Expo Prado would happen in springtime... (So, we’re only one week early!)

This year there were lots of “worker” machines to climb on!



That’s a John Deere tractor tire!

Once again, the animals – especially the lambs – were the highlights!







Look! It’s an Oreo Cow! 

Fun stuff!

No comments: