Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

29 September 2015

Back to Camp in Paysandú!

Late last week, we enjoyed returning to the camp in Paysandú. We’re thankful for all the opportunities represented...


FEBU students gave testimonies.


We enjoyed spending time with (both old and new) friends!




The mud everywhere (the result of recent rains) was a special highlight. (And, yes... I’m still recovering...) J



But canoeing was a happier highlight (IMHO!) – and a first for E & DJ.



And the weather and scenery on the return trip to MVD were especially beautiful!




We’re thankful!

No comments: