Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

09 January 2010

January 8: Update on Jonatán

Quick update!

Jona went back to the hospital this morning for the next round of chemo. This is the type that is administered for four hours and then is supposed to be flushed out of his system over the next three or so days.

Please pray that the chemo will flush out to the desired level quickly so that Jona can return home – and get ready for the beginning of a new semester on January 14!

And please continue to pray for complete healing for Jona – and for continued grace and strength for him and his family.

Thank-you for praying!

No comments: