Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

20 May 2010

Colorado

We enjoyed wonderful fellowship at the missions conference in Colorado. We met another young missionary family, headed to Kenya with a similar purpose of assisting the churches there in evangelism and ministry training.

Elizabeth especially enjoyed the goodies in the gift bag,
getting her hair braided, and staying with Aunt Dorothy...

We also enjoyed the beauty of God's creation while on a picnic.
It's still early spring out west!

The scenery on the way to Colorado was quite diverse...

No comments: