Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

31 May 2010

Utah: Part 5

The scenery on the way to Marysvale in southern Utah was quite different from that of the northern portion of the state. (No, we did not make it to Arches National Park; we were in southern Utah on business...)


We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Pastor and Mrs. Edwards and the folks at their church. When we arrived, they immediately took us to a barbecue at a "Mountain Man Rendezvous." There were some intriguing displays there.

Elizabeth especially enjoyed exploring the teepee.

John Mark enjoyed taking a tour of the area on a four-wheeler – a significant element of the culture in that area. (No, I did not get pictures; I was enjoying a much-needed nap...)

No comments: