Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

25 January 2011

Learning together...

Today, while I was threading a needle to sew a button on a dress for Elizabeth, she noticed what I was doing, rushed over to where I was sitting, and very excitedly said to me:
I'm going to watch you work so that someday when I'm a mother I can sew clothes for my children!
I just had to smile. She was so sweet! (But sewing on buttons is about the extent of my sewing projects these days!)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Go, Mommy!

Deborah said...

Yes, my dear friend! YOU inspire me to take up such pursuits again...