Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

24 December 2011

Christmas Thoughts

Cherishing precious memories of Christmases past – especially 2009 and 2010. We sang with extended family via Skype in 2010.

Meditating on Truth:

“The darkness of Christmas, whether the first one or the one this 2011, serves as a reminder of why Jesus had to come . . . and why He will come again...”


The darkness of this season is an occasion for worshipful gratitude and a catalyst for the eager expectation that Emmanuel will soon be with us face to face again . . . in light stronger than the brightest stars can muster.

Click here to read the rest of the post...

No comments: