Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

23 November 2016

(More) Tidbits from our Travels

A unique opportunity and month-long adventure began for E and DJ on the morning of November 9.


We’re humbled by the generosity of God’s people. And as a teacher (and as a mom!), I’m especially thankful for what the experience will add to our family’s education!

~ ~ ~

We’re enjoying “everyday life” with PaPa & Grandma:

Watching Grandma cut the Lemonade Pie!

Making faces with PaPa!


DJ got to be a “Native American” for Thanksgiving Day!



And both got haircuts at Jelly Beans – with Miss Teresa!


SO much to be thankful for!

No comments: