Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

07 November 2016

“Patch the Pirate Club”

E and DJ got to be part of the concert with “Patch the Pirate” on Sunday at Victory Baptist Church in Jacksonville. We’re thankful! (They already knew the songs; all the bus rides from Montevideo to Pando, listening to “Patch” on JM’s Kindle paid off!)


We’ll never forget the Hamiltons’ gracious ministry to our extended family back in 2011. And we’re thankful for these new memory-making moments as well...


I’m not sure about the angle of this picture (or the camera lens),
but I love all the happiness here!

No comments: