Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

23 October 2017

Pray for us! (October Ministry Report)

We appreciate your praying for Uruguay!

You can read details about activities of the past several months as well as those planned through the end of the year in our October 2017 Report (posted, as usual, at: Good News from a Distant Land).


We rest on Him and in His strength we go!


You can also read our abbreviated July 2017 Report there on the blog.


The Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly. O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man who trusts in You (Psalm 84:11-12).

No comments: