Sonidos Serranos

Sonidos Serranos: Sounds of the Sierras...
Reflecting some of my family's interests: God's wonderful creation (especially mountains and hills!), music, and language...

Psalm 121:1-2 (NASB)

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.

13 October 2017

#VamosQueVamos

Life was exciting at our Estadio Centenario on Tuesday evening! What a way to clinch our spot to Russia 2018!


We thoroughly enjoyed the evening with friends.


#VamosQueVamos

Photo credits: Asociación Uruguaya de Fútbol

Photo credits: Asociación Uruguaya de Fútbol

This is my favorite picture of the evening!
“Oscar Washington Tabárez is an institution in Uruguayan football, having taken charge of the national team at Italy 1990, South Africa 2010 and Brazil 2014. Known as El Maestro, Tabárez is an attack-minded coach fabled for his astute tactics and fatherly approach to his players. The mastermind of Uruguay’s 2011 Copa América title win, he also has extensive experience at club level, with Peñarol, Boca Juniors and Milan among the sides he has coached” (FIFA.com).
#GraciasMaestro

No comments: